She may be playing a Marvel superhero, but Angelina delivered true Disney princess glamour.
After a week of noteworthy sartorial moments on the Eternals promo trail (including some impressively conscious red-carpet choices from her children), today Angelina Jolie debuted yet another awe-inspiring look. Posing for a special portrait ahead of the London premiere, the Oscar-winner—who dazzled in Versace chainmail in Rome at the weekend—chose a jaw-dropping number, this time with extra volume thrown in for good measure.
Captured on a rooftop ahead of the screening on Wednesday night, with the city skyline as her backdrop, Jolie looked radiant in a floor-length archive Valentino haute couture gown (fall 2018, to be exact). Styled by Jason Bolden, the look was crafted from a metallic-gold brocade, with hand-stitched lace replicating leaves across the high-neck bodice. She may be playing a Marvel superhero, but Angelina delivered true Disney princess glamour in the full-skirted fairytale gown.
- What Gigi Hadid's Open Letter to the Paparazzi Means for Celebrity Children
- The Best Romantic Comedies of All Time
- What I’ve Learned From Dating Every Sign of the Zodiac
- These Are the Best Books to Read in 2021
- Sign up for Vogue’s shopping newsletter The Get to receive the insider’s guide to what to shop and how to wear it
This story originally appeared on: Vogue - Author:Alex Kessler