After a string of show-stopping Dior looks from the rising star on the red carpet, the French fashion house names the actor global ambassador for fashion and makeup.
After Dior’s recent Emma Raducanu announcement, the French fashion house has just named actor Anya Taylor-Joy as its new global brand ambassador. Celebrated for her award-winning turn as Beth Harmon in Netflix’s smash hit series The Queen’s Gambit, Taylor-Joy will act as ambassador for both women’s fashion and makeup, overseen by Maria Grazia Chiuri and Peter Philips, respectively.
It all began with Taylor-Joy’s Golden Globes look: an exquisite emerald green dress, custom made by Chiuri, which she teamed with a soft smoky eye and just-bitten lip courtesy of Philips.
Three more Dior looks followed: a Grecian goddess gown and matching shimmering lid, which she wore to the Dior Cruise 2022 show in Athens; a canary yellow shawl and bold red lip moment at the 2021 Emmy’s; and, most recently, the shocking pink number and muted glam beauty look she modeled at Venice Film Festival to promote her new film, Last Night In Soho.
In her new role as ambassador, Taylor-Joy will continue to showcase the breathtaking work of Chiuri and Philips combined, which means many more show-stopping looks to come. Stay tuned.Vogue’s Favorites
- The Best Met Gala Beauty Looks of All Time
- Olivia Wilde on Making Sustainability Sexy, Freeing the Nipple, and the Importance of a Social Media Cleanse
- 14 Healthy Meal Delivery Services for Easy At-Home Dining
- Six Approaches That Will Help Redefine Your Daily Nutritional Habits
- Sign up for Vogue’s shopping newsletter The Get to receive the insider’s guide to what to shop and how to wear it
This story originally appeared on: Vogue - Author:Tish Weinstock